Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Transfer Targets

+3
Green2thecore
clagan
ElPaso
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Potential Transfer Targets - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Transfer Targets

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Saw that earlier elpaso, i thought we had made a 1.5 million bid for him. BBC must have been talking pish.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  GalwayBhoy Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Campbell, Sylvinho, Lawrence, Ledley, 1/2 new CMs, Keane or Bellamy. That'll do nicely thank you.
GalwayBhoy
GalwayBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 pm

yeah ryan..i thought we had made a 1.5m bid also...hopefully all the talk isnt just talk and that theres a concrete bid put in. must have been a bit of feeling each other out thru the agents going on...

yh gb,...id go along with that selection , no problem. would be ideal. unlikely, as we have come to expect , but yh it would be ideal.
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Ledley is away to Stoke apparently, saying that it's the NOTW that's reporting it. Would be dissapointed if true.

I fear we may be on the look out for a new 'Keeper as well if the rumours about Artur leaving are true, I hope tae fuck they are not.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Ryan67 wrote:Ledley is away to Stoke apparently, saying that it's the NOTW that's reporting it. Would be dissapointed if true.

I fear we may be on the look out for a new 'Keeper as well if the rumours about Artur leaving are true, I hope tae fuck they are not.

yh i hope not ryan. i wouldnt like to see him go.
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm

ive got a bad feeling that he could be off though
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:33 pm

ElPaso wrote:ive got a bad feeling that he could be off though

Aye me too mate although saying that I have had these worries every Summer now for a few years, I thought he would have been a way from here long ago. It will take something special for him to be prised away from us though because he genuinely loves it here, where else in the world is he going to be adored as much as he is here at Celtic Park ?

My worry is that he will not have much of a say in the matter though as the board will no doubt be tempted by a good offer for him with his contract running out in a year's time. We should be doing all we can to ensure Artur remains at Parkhead for the rest of his days as he is truly one of the few players in the team right now befitting of the Celtic jersey.

God Bless Artur Boruc.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:44 pm

i couldnt agree more ryan. just in addition to the board being tempted by an offer with his contract finishing in a year...they could also use this as leverage in lennons push to bring in top names.

board like..''no neil, we cant afford that , - unless we seriously consider this offer for artur...etc..
they could get their way if you like. i can see it happening this year more than ever. although as you say , it has been similar every year,,,which is true.

heres a tricky one ryan , and it may be like this for lennon (maybe its not)...but would you sell artur if it meant keane/bellamy would be got? its a dilly ofn a pickle!!!

i honestly dont know. for me personally , i love artur. he should be a lifer. but if it was to secure keane on a 3 year deal. id hesitently accept the deal. not for bellamy (thats just my opinion).
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

ElPaso wrote:i couldnt agree more ryan. just in addition to the board being tempted by an offer with his contract finishing in a year...they could also use this as leverage in lennons push to bring in top names.

board like..''no neil, we cant afford that , - unless we seriously consider this offer for artur...etc..
they could get their way if you like. i can see it happening this year more than ever. although as you say , it has been similar every year,,,which is true.

heres a tricky one ryan , and it may be like this for lennon (maybe its not)...but would you sell artur if it meant keane/bellamy would be got? its a dilly ofn a pickle!!!

i honestly dont know. for me personally , i love artur. he should be a lifer. but if it was to secure keane on a 3 year deal. id hesitently accept the deal. not for bellamy (thats just my opinion).

Aye I agree mate, that is definitely something I reckon they will maybe consider.

Fuck sake man, that's a dilemma and a half right enough haha! For me, I would have to reluctantly say no thanks and give Artur a contract which meant he finished with us instead. He is without doubt one of my favourite ever Celts, the guy is just an absolute legend.

I'd just take the easy option and sell Aiden instead Very Happy
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Ryan67 wrote:
ElPaso wrote:i couldnt agree more ryan. just in addition to the board being tempted by an offer with his contract finishing in a year...they could also use this as leverage in lennons push to bring in top names.

Aye I agree mate, that is definitely something I reckon they will maybe consider.

Fuck sake man, that's a dilemma and a half right enough haha! For me, I would have to reluctantly say no thanks and give Artur a contract which meant he finished with us instead. He is without doubt one of my favourite ever Celts, the guy is just an absolute legend.

I'd just take the easy option and sell Aiden instead Very Happy

lol! id go along with that.
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 am

lol you pair of bassa's! i'm starting to think i'm the only Tim who likes Aiden.

we need to find out if Artur's gonna sign a new contract or not, if he isn't then we have to cash in. i'd hate to lose him but if he is going i'd rather it was now so we can start life without him.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:33 am

Bobby Zamora?

according to the BBC gossip channel we'll make a bid for him if hodgson goes to Liverpool, i smell shite.

Villa and Spurs are supposed to be in talks over a swap for Keano and Agbhonlohor, couldn't see that happening either.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 am

clagan wrote:Bobby Zamora?

according to the BBC gossip channel we'll make a bid for him if hodgson goes to Liverpool, i smell shite.

Villa and Spurs are supposed to be in talks over a swap for Keano and Agbhonlohor, couldn't see that happening either.

saw that earlier clagan. obviously would be a great addition but as you said , well have to see if its shite or if there is any truth in it , or even a smokescreen

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Celtic-look-to-tempt-Fulham-striker-Zamora/8278/
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 am

i'd love to know where the papers get the names from mate. after the season Zamora had he'd be looking at a move to a better EPL team not coming to parkhead.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 am

There is absolutely no danger Zamora is coming to Parkhead, more media pish.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am

yesterday we were linked with Zamora, today its Daryl Murphy! ffs i hope its a lie.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 am

a shite bag who couldnt cut it in the championship
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:13 am

seen him score a few screamers but as you say he didn't cut it at Ipswich. hope to fuck its paper talk.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 am

clagan wrote:seen him score a few screamers but as you say he didn't cut it at Ipswich. hope to fuck its paper talk.

me too, though its a rumour that hasnt gone away
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 am

i see Hearts rejected a bid of 3mill for Andy Driver from FC Twente, they're looking 3.5. i think we can forget about him, i dont think he's worth that.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 am

clagan wrote:i see Hearts rejected a bid of 3mill for Andy Driver from FC Twente, they're looking 3.5. i think we can forget about him, i dont think he's worth that.

he certainly is not
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 am

Saw on Newsnow the other day that we had apparently made a 1.5 million bid for Daryl Murphy, think it was the Daily Mail that reported it so it's probably pish. I hope it is anyway as his goalscoring record leaves a lot to be desired.

We've also been linked with Graziano Pelle from Az, like Murphy, his goalscoring record leaves a lot to be desired so is probably not what we need right now.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am

i've no idea who Pelle is tbh. Murphy's shite too. i want Keane. i just dont get the feeling he wants to come here.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Valdo attracting interest from Celtic and Bolton

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11672_6206705,00.html
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 pm