Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B67

+7
ZBhoy
ElPaso
CE
Ryan67
clagan
RK
Green2thecore
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B67 Empty B67

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 am

I just had my account disabled!!!!

If anyone minds, will they log in and ask what is all about.

I have been sending folk emails all day asking them to come over here but I didn't once mention anything about this place in PMs or the like.

Fucking wankers.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

B67 Empty Re: B67

Post  RK Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 am

What’s happened mate?
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

RK wrote:What’s happened mate?

Fuck knows mate.

I was sending folk PMs asking them to email me and then once they had emailed me I was asking them over here. Then all of a sudden my account logged out and when I try to log back in it says that my account is not registered.

I think its just them disabling my account so they dont have to ban a 4th guy in like a week.

Id appreciate it if someone asked them what it is all about though. It is really hypocritical when you consider they done the exact same shit over on TC.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 am

pmsl, oh the irony!

i hope its not lost on them that a site set up in retaliation to pettiness and over zealous moderation has become the antithesis of what its meant to be.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 am

clagan wrote:pmsl, oh the irony!

i hope its not lost on them that a site set up in retaliation to pettiness and over zealous moderation has become the antithesis of what its meant to be.

I was leaving anyway and they knew that but I wanted to take as many folk as I could with me. Still it wont be too hard to log back on under a new username.

I want to fucking ruin that place now.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

its a joke of a forum mate, couldn't give a fuck about it then there was the senorita incident! lying bastards, it'll be dead soon enough.

shame this one wasn't finished yet, i'm sure CE will have it sorted for the season starting. maybe i could help him seeing as i'm a computer nerd who "trips" IPadresses! wtf?

the site needs some green.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

Just seen it.

It says you're logged in as a guest.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am

It's been deleted mate.

Wee Ryan has told me

Deleted actually. Nobody can deny that he showed absolutely no interest in taking things forward here.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

RK wrote:Just seen it.

It says you're logged in as a guest.

lol.

Fuck knows what they done mate.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

RK wrote:It's been deleted mate.

Wee Ryan has told me

Deleted actually. Nobody can deny that he showed absolutely no interest in taking things forward here.

lol. Fuck them mate.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 am

i must be banned by now surely?
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 am

Very disappointing that it has come to this.

I quite liked B67, I can’t say I’ve had any problems with anyone personally. But the past couple of months have not been good. The community is losing a lot of posters via bans and then those who are leaving of their own accord.

I wish it could have been sorted out more amicably.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 am

RK wrote:Very disappointing that it has come to this.

I quite liked B67, I can’t say I’ve had any problems with anyone personally. But the past couple of months have not been good. The community is losing a lot of posters via bans and then those who are leaving of their own accord.

I would agree with this RK, good wee forum ruined by jupiter and the like who never post about Celtic and would rather talk about their dinner, also banning good Celtic posters.

I just got a PM from Fionn lol asking for any suggestions to change the place and to tell him if I wasn't sticking around. No replied yet though.

Who else have youz guys PM'd about this place ?
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am

Ryan67 wrote:

I would agree with this RK, good wee forum ruined by jupiter and the like who never post about Celtic and would rather talk about their dinner, also banning good Celtic posters.

I just got a PM from Fionn lol asking for any suggestions to change the place and to tell him if I wasn't sticking around. No replied yet though.

Haven't even been PM'd mate.

Personally, I don’t particularly have any hard feelings with anyone on B67. However, I understand others have justification to harbour an animosity.

It’s disappointing to lose so many good posters in such a short period of time. This time last year the forum was thriving. Now the activity is very much less frequent.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am

people like jupiter and mick are spastics but its rafael shite thats ruined it more for me. bullshitting lying rat, the mods are completely out of touch with celtic supporters. infractions for saying "ACAB", fuck me sideways.

Cully will be on later Ryan, i'm sure ghod will be too.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am

Ryan67 wrote:

A few more have been sent out mate. Namely Cully and Ghod. Feel free to invite who you want.

As far as I am concerned the gloves are off now that they deleted my account.

Leave them with wankers like Dusty and Jupiter posting utter bollocks.

By the way, I had email correspondence with Chriz, the St Pauli fan, about joining here. He didnt sign up and the next thing I know my account was deleted from B67. I think he may have ratted on me.

But as I said, invite as many good guys as you's can think off.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  CE Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

I liked Fionns idea of the site, it went of the rails now though as he can't please everyone and ultimately didn't please any of 'the group'.

We will need to do a good bit of PR with facebook, youtube etc but that will all come.

If anyone is good with creating this shit let me know.
CE
CE
Admin

https://utlr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 pm

I could do stuff on YouTube if ye want 'cause I'm on there quite a bit.

I uploaded a fair few videos with b67 advertised at the start of them so I could always just edit them 'cause I've got them saved in movie maker.

Hopeless wae facebook, bebo and all that pish though.

Obviously it's early days yet chief but applying for stuff to get put on Newsnow would be a great bit of publicity for this. Just another thing to consider like...
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm

now that you're working CE, surely you could get a billboard in george square?
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Fair fucks to ya CE. it wont be long before it overtakes that rat infested joint. was a good forum but had too many fags with alterior motives whinging and giving out about republicans and more concerned with bullshit gay chat about star wars or something ffs.
The same cunts mentioned dont even have a clue about celtic , from what it seems by their lack of debate regarding the club. even when ip&h was shoved to the background with a fucking padlock on it , cunts still werent happy. they would be better supporting hibs or aberdeen or some shite.
Hail Hail
UTR
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  ZBhoy Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Nice one on this site.

One things B67 got wrong is it never really did well to get new members at all - hence it was the same two dozen or so regular posters and things got quite stale (and pish).

So aye hopefully with this one we'll be able to recruit loads of new members as well - via fb, youtube and the like.
ZBhoy
ZBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm

ZBhoy wrote:Nice one on this site.

One things B67 got wrong is it never really did well to get new members at all - hence it was the same two dozen or so regular posters and things got quite stale (and pish).

So aye hopefully with this one we'll be able to recruit loads of new members as well - via fb, youtube and the like.

And we are at a big advantage in comparison to B67, because we have a core mebership of guys who live and breath Celtic. Hence we will all know plenty of lads who we can invite.

Hold fire just now though bhoys because we want to wait until this joint is properly up and running but in next to no time we will be shitting all over Bawbags67.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 am

such a shame, B67 was an excellent site for a bit until RS got ahead of himself and started banning, infracting and closing threads. Also, too many posters there have too big a sense of their own importance
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  CE Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

clagan wrote:now that you're working CE, surely you could get a billboard in george square?

Nah I'll sell myslef to get that, should be a week at most.
CE
CE
Admin

https://utlr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Tony 10 Cocks Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 pm

B67 SHOWER A CUNTS, HOOPYMO RIDES FIONN AND RAFAEL UP THE BROWN PIPES, BANNED FOR NOTHING FUCKING JOKE, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS,JUPITER IS A RETARD, THAT PLACE HIT THE SKIDDERS WHEN THEY BANNED THAT ARSEHOLE CULLY
Fat Tony 10 Cocks
Fat Tony 10 Cocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum