Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney

3 posters

Go down

Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney Empty Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney

Post  ZBhoy Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney Colourf

The Green Brigade invites you to join us and friends for a day of football, integration, BBQ and laughs – all in the name of anti-discrimination. For the third successive year we host our annual Anti Discrimination Football Tournament at Glenconner Park, Garngad. This being our biggest tournament to date - numbers attending already seem to be promising and they will be in for a memorable day. With 12 teams competing for the sought after cup, currently held by Cameroon, we promise you football from the sublime to the downright ridiculous. From the tough Garngad Zecken to the silky Shawbridge Lions to the bitter rivalry between the Huddleboard and Celticminded, the competition shall be fierce. And if the football on the park doesn’t fill your apetite then feel free to grab a burger from the BBQ.

The Green Brigade would like to thank everyone who has come along to support the event in the past and hope to see you all there again this time around. Come along, bring your mates or the family, get involved and enjoy what promises to be a great day.

Saturday 26th June, 12pm start
ZBhoy
ZBhoy

Back to top Go down

Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney Empty Re: Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney

Post  clagan Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

is this the same "extremist" "sectarian" group who made some whinging celtic fans move a couple of rows away from their seats?

i was supposed to be helping with the food but i think i'm away working in the highlands for a week from tuesday.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney Empty Re: Annual GB Anti-Discrimination Tourney

Post  ZBhoy Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:03 pm

clagan wrote:is this the same "extremist" "sectarian" group who made some whinging celtic fans move a couple of rows away from their seats?

The very same mate Smile

i was supposed to be helping with the food but i think i'm away working in the highlands for a week from tuesday.

Thank fuck for that, I'm no wanting food poisoning Very Happy
ZBhoy
ZBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm

lol nae bother pal, enjoy chocolates burned on the outside, raw in the middle burgers. raging i'm missing it. have you got a team together Z?
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

would have loved to have gone to this, gf's bday though and i doubt thats how shed want to spend it
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 am

what woman wouldn't want to spend her birthday at a football tourny watching out of shape men kicking a ball around, badly.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 am

clagan wrote:watching out of shape men kicking a ball around, badly.

speak for yourself mate, Im a tank!!! Laughing
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 am

so am i. i was talking about those other bhoys. i went and did a body mass index test the other day and apparently i'm 124% muscle.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 am

clagan wrote:so am i. i was talking about those other bhoys. i went and did a body mass index test the other day and apparently i'm 124% muscle.

is that all?
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 am

i can lift 100kg with my knob, the bogeyman checks under his bed for me at night.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 am

clagan wrote:i can lift 100kg with my knob, the bogeyman checks under his bed for me at night.

jaysus, chuck, i never knew you were a tim
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 am

niall wrote:
clagan wrote:i can lift 100kg with my knob, the bogeyman checks under his bed for me at night.

chucky ar la norris.

i'll get my coat.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 am

clagan wrote:
niall wrote:

chucky ar la norris.

i'll get my coat.

and dont let the door hit ye on the way out
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum