Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not.

+4
clagan
St.Sixtus
RK
Ryan67
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not. Empty Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not.

Post  Ryan67 Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

Cannae find a link lads but Real Radio played a clip of Martin Petrov's agent earlier and he said that we were interested in him but despite the media reports, the huns were not (not like the Scottish media to tell lies eh?)

Would be delighted if we signed him.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not. Empty Re: Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not.

Post  RK Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

The Scum on Facist Facist were claiming he’d be an excellent signing and were jizzing at the thought of him pulling on the BNP blue of the might Glasgow Rangers.

When they heard this, their posts have been all

‘awkkk hes pyorr shite anyway’
Cool
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not. Empty Re: Petrov's agent : Celtic are interested, the huns are not.

Post  St.Sixtus Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Rangers wont be signing any cunt except lawyers and accountants

St.Sixtus

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 am

super player. people have been saying he's not as quick as he used to be but he's still got bags of pace and he'll tear the SPL apart.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 am

would be a great signing for us
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  ZBhoy Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Not really heard these rumours tbh but would love to have him at Celtic Park. Is he on a free?
ZBhoy
ZBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

ZBhoy wrote:Not really heard these rumours tbh but would love to have him at Celtic Park. Is he on a free?

Aye mate, there will be interest from the EPL too though probably. Maybe Stan the man will put in a good word for us!
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 pm

i always think with players like him, who haven't won many trophies, that they'd love to come here and win a few. i wouldn't want to be 40 looking back on my career thinking about the season i finished 4th with Atletico or 5th with city.

they're all already ridiculosuly wealthy so they shouldn't just go somewhere for the money.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  dermy21 Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 pm

would love to get Petrov a great player.

dermy21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

clagan wrote:i always think with players like him, who haven't won many trophies, that they'd love to come here and win a few. i wouldn't want to be 40 looking back on my career thinking about the season i finished 4th with Atletico or 5th with city.

they're all already ridiculosuly wealthy so they shouldn't just go somewhere for the money.

Good point mate but I suppose you can never tell with today's footballers, a lot of them are just money grabbing mercenaries.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 am

he's having talks with everton today and Wengers admitted he's after Pienaar so looks like we'll miss out.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 am

clagan wrote:he's having talks with everton today and Wengers admitted he's after Pienaar so looks like we'll miss out.

shame, he would be immense for us
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:15 am

niall wrote:
clagan wrote:he's having talks with everton today and Wengers admitted he's after Pienaar so looks like we'll miss out.

no doubt, he'd tear the SPL apart. i'm sure he'll have talks with a few clubs but i doubt we'll offer him anywhere near as much as any top half of the EPL teams.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am

clagan wrote:
niall wrote:

no doubt, he'd tear the SPL apart. i'm sure he'll have talks with a few clubs but i doubt we'll offer him anywhere near as much as any top half of the EPL teams.

35k apparently
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am

niall wrote:
clagan wrote:
niall wrote:

35k apparently

wrong thread, thats what were offering campbell
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 am

you had me excited there, i think i read he's on 50k at City.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 am

clagan wrote:you had me excited there, i think i read he's on 50k at City.

sorry buddy
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

he's having a medical at Bolton today. i'd love to know how much truth was in the rumours we were after him, probably none.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:51 am

clagan wrote:he's having a medical at Bolton today. i'd love to know how much truth was in the rumours we were after him, probably none.

His agent definitely did say we had made contact mate although who knows, that may have just been used to drum up more interest from the EPL, I dunno.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 am

disgrace that bolton are considered a bigger draw than us now
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 am

niall wrote:disgrace that bolton are considered a bigger draw than us now

Bolton aren't but their money is. its a shame but what does it say about Petrov? he'd rather mid table obscurity and more money than trophies and playing in front of 60,000 every other week.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 pm

clagan wrote:
niall wrote:disgrace that bolton are considered a bigger draw than us now

Bolton aren't but their money is. its a shame but what does it say about Petrov? he'd rather mid table obscurity and more money than trophies and playing in front of 60,000 every other week.

doubt hed be the only one tbh
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 pm

he certainly wouldn't. i dont get it, he's financially secure for life yet he's got nothing to show for his career. £signs have replaced trophies in modern football.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  GalwayBhoy Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Modern football is a cunt. If it wasn't for the likes of the GB I'd have fuck all interest anymore.
GalwayBhoy
GalwayBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm

GalwayBhoy wrote:Modern football is a cunt. If it wasn't for the likes of the GB I'd have fuck all interest anymore.

i hope you've been reading through the comrades section on the forum, theres plenty of other groups out there.

modern football soul less, its just a business.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next