Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scotland’s Shame Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Scotland’s Shame Thread Empty The Scotland’s Shame Thread

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 am

Keeping a log of their barbaric behaviour and odious existence.

Post in here… all the disgusting pics, articles and YouTube clips of the most reprehensible support in Western Europe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/565230.stm

Fan's fear over 'racism at Rangers'

An Asian Glasgow Rangers fan, who said he experienced racist abuse at the club's ground, has blamed officials for doing little to stop the problem.

He said the club's failure to openly reprimand the team's captain for racially abusing a black player last week has sent the wrong message to supporters.

The fan, who has asked not to be named, said he was now looking for an apology from the club and a commitment to stamp out the problem.

Asian fan Supporter did not want to be named
Otherwise, he said he would demand a refund for his season ticket from the club's chairman, David Murray.

The supporter said the level of racist abuse dramatically increased at last weekend's Scottish Premier League fixture against Kilmarnock.

This followed a midweek Uefa Cup match when captain Lornenzo Amoruso denied and then admitted making racist comments to Borussia Dortmund's Nigerian player Victor Ipkeba.

The supporter said some supporters made racist comments in support of Amoruso's outburst on Saturday.

He began to fear for his safety and approached a steward to request that they deal with the problem, but was met with a blank response.

The supporter said: "I think the way the club treated the thing with Amoruso made a lot of the fans feel it would be all right for them to say the same things.

'I did feel intimidated'

"For once I did feel intimidated by what was going on and it made me feel really angry with the way the stewards treated the whole situation."

In response, Rangers advised any supporter who heard racist chanting to approach a steward or the police who would then decide whether or not to eject the individual from the stadium.

The club said it has a policy of launching inquiries into incidents where supporters have been abusive, with a view to banning them individual for life.

It said any abusive chanting would not be tolerated.

However, in an earlier statement, Mr Murray said "racist chanting happens everywhere" and "this was only one person who complained".

When asked what the club would do about the chanting, he replied: "What do you expect us to do?"
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

The Scotland’s Shame Thread Empty Re: The Scotland’s Shame Thread

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 am

no surprise really
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:34 am

Terrorist Murderers welcome at Ibrox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-158026/Rangers-fans-set-UDA-boss-murder.html

Loyalist sources said people close to Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair's "C" Company were among dozens of paramilitaries who attended yesterday's Rangers match at Ibrox.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 am

RK wrote:Terrorist Murderers welcome at Ibrox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-158026/Rangers-fans-set-UDA-boss-murder.html

Loyalist sources said people close to Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair's "C" Company were among dozens of paramilitaries who attended yesterday's Rangers match at Ibrox.

i remember that happening
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 am

i love how much you hate those bastards RK. i'm trying to find a picutre of their own fans throwing a banana at Mark Walters. there's also a video of players singing the sash while Mo"judas"Jo is being interviewed after he signed for them.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am

Marco Negri, former Rangers star speaks about the frightening hatred and political undercurrent of the Rangers dressing room.

L.B. - Luigi Bruno (Interviewer)

M.N. - Marco Negri

L.B. - ' Marco, you left Rangers under very strange circumstances, why was that?'

M.N.-' Strange? There was nothing strange in anything that happened there, they simply did not want me there any longer'.

L.B.- 'Why was that?'

M.N.- ' The honest answer is that I didn't know then and I still don't know even today. Nobody ever explained why I had fallen out of favour.'

L.B.- ' Your goal record at Rangers was fantastic and when fit and available you were scoring for fun. I, and many others still do not understand why you left under a cloud'.

M.N.- 'Let's just say you are getting very close to why I think that I was frozen out. Scotland is a very claustrophobic place where everything is examined and analyzed endlessly. Scottish society is in many ways a backward place'.

L.B. - 'What do you mean by that?'

M.N. - ' The culture, the underlying culture of Rangers was not good. The first team players had a habit of drinking vast amounts of alcohol during the week. As you know here in Italy we have a different culture as professional footballers. We know that it is our duty to keep ourselves fit and healthy.
Some of the players there like Paul Gascoigne and Andy Goram would turn up smelling of drink BEFORE training!! I could not understand why such behaviour was tolerated by Walter Smith who was manager then'.

L.B.- ' Marco we are well aware of Paul Gascoigne's problems and it is sad to see his decline, we saw it earlier at Lazio. Are you saying that the players were out of control?'

M.N.- ' Absolutely, I tried to point this out to Walter Smith several times but he became very defensive and said that I needed to understand Scottish footballing culture. He would hear no criticism of Goram and especially Gascoigne who could literally do anything he wanted to and still get away with it! It wasn't just their drinking however, they had some really extreme political and religious views'.

L.B.- ' Could you elaborate on this please?'.

M.N. - ' Of course. They hated Catholics. All of them. I never understood why they were so filled with hatred. Several of us who were Catholic players and all foreigners were told upon arrival, never to bless ourselves at Ibrox as it could cause problems for us. I began to understand that Rangers was an extreme very similar to Lazio here in Italy. You know, a right wing club with right wing supporters. I personally am not a practicing Catholic but my wife Anna Maria is, and it used to cause me pain when I heard what they said about my fellow Catholics. Lorenzo Amoruso and Jorg Albertz, just kept quiet and kept their heads down'

L.B.- ' What finally brought things to a head?'

M.N.- ' I was rapidly disillusioned by Rangers and especially their supporters. As part of my professional duties I was strongly encouraged to attend social functions which meant going to several Rangers supporters clubs. The last one I attended really brought home to me the fact that I had nothing in common with these people. The anti-Catholic feeling was venomous and the songs they sang that evening filled me with disgust. It was at that point I decided not to give my all for a club that condoned such behaviour. I went sick. Walter Smith knew the real reason for my 'illness' and he just ignored it. But I wasn't lying, I was sick, sick of Rangers and sick of what they stood for and that is the truth'
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 am

RK wrote:Marco Negri, former Rangers star speaks about the frightening hatred and political undercurrent of the Rangers dressing room.

L.B. - Luigi Bruno (Interviewer)

M.N. - Marco Negri

L.B. - ' Marco, you left Rangers under very strange circumstances, why was that?'

M.N.-' Strange? There was nothing strange in anything that happened there, they simply did not want me there any longer'.

L.B.- 'Why was that?'

M.N.- ' The honest answer is that I didn't know then and I still don't know even today. Nobody ever explained why I had fallen out of favour.'

L.B.- ' Your goal record at Rangers was fantastic and when fit and available you were scoring for fun. I, and many others still do not understand why you left under a cloud'.

M.N.- 'Let's just say you are getting very close to why I think that I was frozen out. Scotland is a very claustrophobic place where everything is examined and analyzed endlessly. Scottish society is in many ways a backward place'.

L.B. - 'What do you mean by that?'

M.N. - ' The culture, the underlying culture of Rangers was not good. The first team players had a habit of drinking vast amounts of alcohol during the week. As you know here in Italy we have a different culture as professional footballers. We know that it is our duty to keep ourselves fit and healthy.
Some of the players there like Paul Gascoigne and Andy Goram would turn up smelling of drink BEFORE training!! I could not understand why such behaviour was tolerated by Walter Smith who was manager then'.

L.B.- ' Marco we are well aware of Paul Gascoigne's problems and it is sad to see his decline, we saw it earlier at Lazio. Are you saying that the players were out of control?'

M.N.- ' Absolutely, I tried to point this out to Walter Smith several times but he became very defensive and said that I needed to understand Scottish footballing culture. He would hear no criticism of Goram and especially Gascoigne who could literally do anything he wanted to and still get away with it! It wasn't just their drinking however, they had some really extreme political and religious views'.

L.B.- ' Could you elaborate on this please?'.

M.N. - ' Of course. They hated Catholics. All of them. I never understood why they were so filled with hatred. Several of us who were Catholic players and all foreigners were told upon arrival, never to bless ourselves at Ibrox as it could cause problems for us. I began to understand that Rangers was an extreme very similar to Lazio here in Italy. You know, a right wing club with right wing supporters. I personally am not a practicing Catholic but my wife Anna Maria is, and it used to cause me pain when I heard what they said about my fellow Catholics. Lorenzo Amoruso and Jorg Albertz, just kept quiet and kept their heads down'

L.B.- ' What finally brought things to a head?'

M.N.- ' I was rapidly disillusioned by Rangers and especially their supporters. As part of my professional duties I was strongly encouraged to attend social functions which meant going to several Rangers supporters clubs. The last one I attended really brought home to me the fact that I had nothing in common with these people. The anti-Catholic feeling was venomous and the songs they sang that evening filled me with disgust. It was at that point I decided not to give my all for a club that condoned such behaviour. I went sick. Walter Smith knew the real reason for my 'illness' and he just ignored it. But I wasn't lying, I was sick, sick of Rangers and sick of what they stood for and that is the truth'

straight from the horses mouth
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:00 am

well said Marco Negri. never understood how Catholic players, especially scottish ones, are prepared to play in front of such a hate filled crowd every week.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:00 am

Rangers fans racially abuse their own player, Maurice Edu after Champions League humiliation.

The Scotland’s Shame Thread A-image-2-58436389

A number of links to the shameful story…

Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport//article-1221919/Rangers-Maurice-Edu-alleges-racial-abuse-Ibrox-fans-Champions-League-thrashing-Twitter-feed.html

Rangers' Maurice Edu alleges racial abuse from Ibrox fans during Champions League thrashing on Twitter feed

Edu revealed the incident on Twitter yesterday morning, writing a message which read: 'Not sure what hurt more: result last night or being racially abused by couple of our own fans as I'm getting in my car.'

Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/6410415/Police-investigate-racist-abuse-of-Rangers-midfielder-Maurice-Edu.html

Police investigate racist abuse of Rangers midfielder Maurice Edu
Police were on Thursday scouring CCTV footage in a bid to find the fans who racially abused Rangers midfielder Maurice Edu.

American soccer website, Soccer By Ives.

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2009/10/edu-faces-racist-taunts-from-rangers-fans.html

Maurice Edu didn't play in Rangers' embarrassing 4-1 UEFA Champions League loss to Unirea Urziceni on Tuesday, but he made news nonetheless after accusing some Rangers fans of racially abusing him after the match.

Edu is sidelined with a knee injury, but attended the match at Ibrox. After the match, Edu was allegedly the target of racist taunts by Rangers fans, an incident Edu revealed on his Twitter page on Tuesday.

The incident has already been condemned by the Rangers Supporters Trust, which represents the club's supporters.

What do you think of this incident? Starting to think Edu should leave Scotland? Wondering when we will see him back on the field?

Share your thoughts below.

Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/oct/21/maurice-edu-rangers-racist-abuse

Rangers condemn 'moronic' fans after Maurice Edu racially abused

The United States midfielder Edu, 23, played no part in the 4-1 Group G defeat but watched the match at Ibrox and says he was targeted by his own club's supporters as he left the stadium.

Edu wrote via Twitter: "Not sure what hurt more: result last nite or being racially abused by couple of r own fans as I'm getting in my car."

Scotsman

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Rangers-condemn-39disgusting39-racial-abuse.5753952.jp

RANGERS today condemned the "disgusting" racial abuse of midfielder Maurice Edu following last night's Champions League defeat to Unirea Urziceni at Ibrox

Daily Record

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2009/10/21/rangers-fans-racially-abused-me-after-unirea-defeat-reveals-maurice-edu-86908-21763139/

RANGERS star Maurice Edu was at the centre of a row with his own club's support today after claiming he was racially abused by fans.

The US international - who missed last night's 4-1 defeat to Unirea Urziceni through injury - revealed the attack on his Twitter account.

"Not sure what hurt more: result last nite or being racially abused by couple of r own fans as I'm getting in my car," the midfielder said, admitting he was left shaking his head by the attack.

The Ibrox club today came out and condemned the "moronic behaviour" of the supporters alleged to be behind the attack.

And they said an investigation would be launched to identify those responsible.

Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/21/1574738/rangers-midfielder-maurice-edu-alleges-racist-abuse-from-own

For Rangers midfielder Maurice Edu, the humiliating 4-1 defeat inflicted by last night's Champions League opponents Urinea Urziceni would have paled in comparison to the reported racial abuse he received – by his own fans.

The USA international revealed on his Twitter profile on Wednesday morning that he was racially abused as he got into his car after the match.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 am

me, G2TC and St Sixtus were in my local a few weeks ago and got talking to some skinny rat bag hun, we'd polished off a crate of beer in an hour and a half so were in good form and i said to the hun that the difference between us and them can be summed up in Seville and Manchester. we're applauded for our support, those tramps drink the place dry of buckie then wreck it.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 am

clagan wrote:me, G2TC and St Sixtus were in my local a few weeks ago and got talking to some skinny rat bag hun, we'd polished off a crate of beer in an hour and a half so were in good form and i said to the hun that the difference between us and them can be summed up in Seville and Manchester. we're applauded for our support, those tramps drink the place dry of buckie then wreck it.

aye the fucks, i couldnt get my usual wed night tonic!
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 am

the bastards Niall! never get between a Lurgan man and his tonic.

best thing about the hun was he was about 5'6 and offered the 3 of us a fight, he got laughed out of there and i think he started crying at one point, faggot.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 am

clagan wrote:the bastards Niall! never get between a Lurgan man and his tonic.

best thing about the hun was he was about 5'6 and offered the 3 of us a fight, he got laughed out of there and i think he started crying at one point, faggot.

raging i was. Had to get outta the city that night to my missus house, wouldnt have trusted myself otherwise
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am

The Scotland’s Shame Thread Scum1
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 am

RK wrote:The Scotland’s Shame Thread Scum1

i want to be surprised by this but im not in the least bit surprised
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm

RK wrote:The Scotland’s Shame Thread Scum1

That's just yer average hun speaking tbh, he is right in saying 'like most bears'.

These cunts truly are the absolute scum of the Earth. And any cunt who tries to compare both supports really needs tae take a long hard look at themselves, deluded fuckwits.

Another one of the many reasons I despise them so much...

The Scotland’s Shame Thread Goram1
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Andy Goram is an absolute scumbag, the black arm band after Crip McWilliams did Billy Wright, the comments to big Pierre, he's a dirty piece of shit.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:00 am

could you imagine the reaction if lennon had have been pictured with an IRA flag?
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 am

niall wrote:could you imagine the reaction if lennon had have been pictured with an IRA flag?

i think they'd literally explode. death threats over playing for Celtic, and they wonder why everyone hates them.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down