Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B67

+7
ZBhoy
ElPaso
CE
Ryan67
clagan
RK
Green2thecore
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

B67 - Page 4 Empty Re: B67

Post  Fat Tony 10 Cocks Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 pm

ElPaso wrote:just saw this thread.

lol!

he even looks like a hun. a gay hun.

scary looking cunt. id say that lightsaber has been in and out of his arse more times than weve had hot dinners.

fucking love it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fat Tony 10 Cocks
Fat Tony 10 Cocks

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 am

clagan wrote:
niall wrote:i still post over there, someone has to keep it real. Will keep you guys updated though

i'd genuinely rather forget about the place, bar the few i'd like over here.

fair do's pal. There are still some good poters though who i like to engage with there
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 am

niall wrote:
clagan wrote:
niall wrote:i still post over there, someone has to keep it real. Will keep you guys updated though

i'd genuinely rather forget about the place, bar the few i'd like over here.

fair do's pal. There are still some good poters though who i like to engage with there

of course mate, i wouldn't have posted there for a year if there wasn't but its gone to the dogs big style. its a soap opera and i'd rather a more republican friendly site.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

clagan wrote:of course mate, i wouldn't have posted there for a year if there wasn't but its gone to the dogs big style. its a soap opera and i'd rather a more republican friendly site.

Ironic really seeing as that is one of the reasons the site was set up in the first place with a lot of members on TC showing an intolerance to Republicanism and also there being loads of silly bannings.

There are some sound cunts over there like, it's not all bad. But it has been going downhill.
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am

Ryan67 wrote:
clagan wrote:of course mate, i wouldn't have posted there for a year if there wasn't but its gone to the dogs big style. its a soap opera and i'd rather a more republican friendly site.

Ironic really seeing as that is one of the reasons the site was set up in the first place with a lot of members on TC showing an intolerance to Republicanism and also there being loads of silly bannings.

There are some sound cunts over there like, it's not all bad. But it has been going downhill.

and continues to do so
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am

i'm sure the sound people on it will drift away from it but i've no intention of trying to get people to join here. there's still alot to be done before the sites running properly then when it is i'd rather some new people than posters who post all day in "what are you doing now" threads.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am

clagan wrote:i'm sure the sound people on it will drift away from it but i've no intention of trying to get people to join here. there's still alot to be done before the sites running properly then when it is i'd rather some new people than posters who post all day in "what are you doing now" threads.

aye, this place will take off soon id say, though theres people from there we dont want on here
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 am

I never understood the whole B67 V TC thing.

Did you all happen to know each other from TC?

What exactly happened?
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 am

RK wrote:I never understood the whole B67 V TC thing.

What exactly happened?

basically it was a pretyy good site, good craic, good tims then the mods became dicks. deleting threads, locking them, handing out infractions for fuck all, people got fed up and left so B67 was set up and those of us who posted on it got banned from TC. de ja vu.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 am

clagan wrote:

What exactly happened?

basically it was a pretyy good site, good craic, good tims then the mods became dicks. deleting threads, locking them, handing out infractions for fuck all, people got fed up and left so B67 was set up and those of us who posted on it got banned from TC. de ja vu.

does sound familiar
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  RK Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 am

clagan wrote:

What exactly happened?

I take it, this guy Dempsey was the main mod over there?

I’ve seen him being mentioned a lot.

It’s a pity sites can be ruined like that.

Most of us just want to talk about Celtic and have a bit of craic. I don’t have much time for the personal beefs.
RK
RK

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 am

Dempsey was the biggest bell end in the world mate, but bore67's going the same way. i remember getting infracted for saying "the lunatics have taken over the asylum". its lord of the flies stuff.

i'm in the same boat RK i just want some good celtic talk and a bit of banter but you dont get much of that over there these days. even the "craic" threads are shite, it all reeks of forced fun.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Green2thecore Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Martin is back on B67 because he was enticed by Euskadi telling him some children had joined. Henderson you paedophile, your time will come.

Euskadi has been doing some amount of posting recently, trying to prop up a dying forum. He fucked it up with his vendettas. All the good guys from that hole are now on here and the ones who are still posting between the two are only doing so because this place has not taken off yet.

Euskadi, son, if you are reading this - I hope you catch Aids from your sessions in public bogs.

Jupiter, is a fucking weirdo cunt who ought to grow up and stop playing with toys.

Hoopywoe, is a fucking freak who spends his life online.

UTLR, FTW.
Green2thecore
Green2thecore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum