Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B67

+7
ZBhoy
ElPaso
CE
Ryan67
clagan
RK
Green2thecore
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B67 - Page 2 Empty Re: B67

Post  clagan Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 am

Fat Tony 10 Cocks wrote:B67 SHOWER A CUNTS, HOOPYMO RIDES FIONN AND RAFAEL UP THE BROWN PIPES, BANNED FOR NOTHING FUCKING JOKE, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS,JUPITER IS A RETARD, THAT PLACE HIT THE SKIDDERS WHEN THEY BANNED THAT ARSEHOLE CULLY

muthafucka! oh fo sho homeslice.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 am

Fat Tony 10 Cocks wrote:B67 SHOWER A CUNTS, HOOPYMO RIDES FIONN AND RAFAEL UP THE BROWN PIPES, BANNED FOR NOTHING FUCKING JOKE, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS,JUPITER IS A RETARD, THAT PLACE HIT THE SKIDDERS WHEN THEY BANNED THAT ARSEHOLE CULLY

take it youre a big fan then
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 am

I could see what was coming when they banned Cully for threatening Andy way back. The forum could of went one way or the other. Now they have diluted the forum and got rid of all the unrepentant fenian bastards, we have all been sacrificed in order to accommodate the likes of Jupiter. The way they have done it is quite pathetic as well, such a cowardly way of doing things. Instead of having the balls to take us on they go behind our backs and report our posts to silence us. A member over there told me McFitz and Sheidt tried to get him to report my posts in order to get rid of us all. They will deny it but that is what they have been doing for the last wee while. Getting people to report our posts and get rid of us because they are too cowardly to be up front about it and debate our points. Fucking two faced shitebags the lot of them. My ban was for 'ruining the site' that just says it all really.

Hows the hun that got shot doing btw? Laughing

'Thoughts and prayers' Sad
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 am

there was a witch hunt against from from quite a while ago ghod, says alot about them. snide bastards the lot of them. reading peoples PM's, making up lies about me, trying to play me and G2TC against St sixtus.......... it all stinks of desperation.

the calibre of poster there wasn't great before and it'll only get worse. when this sites finished we'll get it well advertised.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:17 am

I agree Clagan, we have a good core posters here, all sound like minded tims and no two faced arseholes. No reason why this site can't grow and become bigger and better than B67. Its all about the quality of posting and members rather than quantity.

BTW thanks to the people who stuck up for me after i got banned, i noticed a few snakes pop up and make a few snipes at me after i had been banned. People i hadn't really spoke to much, just nonentities, shitebags have to wait till im banned till they put their digs in.

Laughing
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 am

i didn't see any of the threads mate but i can imagine it was the usual shite. keyboard hard men saying stuff they wouldn't dream of saying to your face.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am

Ghod wrote:I agree Clagan, we have a good core posters here, all sound like minded tims and no two faced arseholes. No reason why this site can't grow and become bigger and better than B67. Its all about the quality of posting and members rather than quantity.

BTW thanks to the people who stuck up for me after i got banned, i noticed a few snakes pop up and make a few snipes at me after i had been banned. People i hadn't really spoke to much, just nonentities, shitebags have to wait till im banned till they put their digs in.

Laughing

Very Happy Euskadi believes that you and him get on like a house on fire. and that the dissenters remarks in support of you and in protest against your snakey banning would embarrass you. This was further evidence that he wanted all of us banned. waiting for '17' others to report us im sure. g2tc got the elbow soon after. my messages have been phished before sending....account being fucked around with etc...
sad and frightened bunch of nationalists. they are watching here and responding on hun67. when ce asked what we wanted on here...i said...'utrl radio' would be good....within 24 hours on hun67 the radio was back! haha....shithead.
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

ElPaso wrote:
Ghod wrote:I agree Clagan, we have a good core posters here, all sound like minded tims and no two faced arseholes. No reason why this site can't grow and become bigger and better than B67. Its all about the quality of posting and members rather than quantity.

Laughing

Very Happy Euskadi believes that you and him get on like a house on fire. and that the dissenters remarks in support of you and in protest against your snakey banning would embarrass you. This was further evidence that he wanted all of us banned. waiting for '17' others to report us im sure. g2tc got the elbow soon after. my messages have been phished before sending....account being fucked around with etc...
sad and frightened bunch of nationalists. they are watching here and responding on hun67. when ce asked what we wanted on here...i said...'utrl radio' would be good....within 24 hours on hun67 the radio was back! haha....shithead.

pmsl

it will be his shitey songs he used to play 'comon the hoops' clap clap.

He is a wanker, i hate the cunt. I tried to contact him ages ago about how the site was going and he blanked me. Has no decency about him and is a smug snide cockney cunt.
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 am

lol i love it el paso. if the rattle snake and the cockney are reading this, suck my balls you pair of faggots. lying, wee pussies.

the sites gone to shite, and its like TC without the Celtic chat just endless threads about fuck all that they wont delete as they're the only threads that get any responses. wankers.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 am

clagan wrote:lol i love it el paso. if the rattle snake and the cockney are reading this, suck my balls you pair of faggots. lying, wee pussies.

the sites gone to shite, and its like TC without the Celtic chat just endless threads about fuck all that they wont delete as they're the only threads that get any responses. wankers.

lol!
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 am

lol!

i remember making a thread about Paul McStay and it got about 5 replies. Jupiter makes a thread about what he has for dinner and it gets 3 pages of arse licking.
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

that forum is gonna end up with everyone agreeing with each other and licking each others holes. please be my friend...... you hurt my feelings im gonna report you.
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  ElPaso Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 am

its now a kiddies playground mixed in with a few celtic fans.
its gone to shite.
ElPaso
ElPaso

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

a forum without debate is like a day without sunshine.

Cully was saying about inviting people over but theres really not many i could think of apart from Squire and a few others. let the place rot and when this place is finished we'll get some new members in.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 am

We should get

IAP
KildareCFC
Kennycfc
SDC
Newry Republican

Few more probably.

Squire seems to be singing from the same hymn sheet as Euskadi from what i have seen.
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 am

surprised about Squire, fuck knows what lie's they're all being fed over there. there isn't a mod with an ounce of credibility.

fuck 'em.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I hear Martin was online yesterday Laughing

Probably asked to come back by the mod crew
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Ghod wrote:I hear Martin was online yesterday Laughing

Probably asked to come back by the mod crew

Aye he was Laughing Didnae post though, horrible, horrible bastard that he is.

He must've been told that yourself and G2TC were banned Laughing
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:56 pm

when the cats are away the dirty, scummy rats come out to play.

i hope he starts posting again.

Last edited by clagan on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  GalwayBhoy Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Ghod wrote:We should get

IAP
KildareCFC
Kennycfc
SDC
Newry Republican

Few more probably.

Squire seems to be singing from the same hymn sheet as Euskadi from what i have seen.

Cunt, leaving me off that list Razz
GalwayBhoy
GalwayBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

He was wantin' a link to Jupiter's facebook...must've been wantin' in on this action...

B67 - Page 2 4vlnjo

Haw Haw Haw
Ryan67
Ryan67

Back to top Go down

Post  GalwayBhoy Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Is Cully on here?
GalwayBhoy
GalwayBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

GalwayBhoy wrote:

IAP
KildareCFC
Kennycfc
SDC
Newry Republican

Few more probably.

we were already expecting you.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  GalwayBhoy Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 pm

clagan wrote:
GalwayBhoy wrote:

IAP
KildareCFC
Kennycfc
SDC
Newry Republican

Few more probably.

we were already expecting you.

GB forum, yeah?
GalwayBhoy
GalwayBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Cully is fat tony 10 cocks!

Jups one rare mofo.
clagan
clagan