Until The Last Rebel!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims

3 posters

Go down

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Empty Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims

Post  Ghod Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims 34185_409580163103_527973103_4372109_1134656_n

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims 34185_409577303103_527973103_4372089_7150216_n
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Empty Re: Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims

Post  clagan Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am

is there an article to go with it chara?
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Empty Re: Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims

Post  niall Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

fair play to them, they know all about state sponsored murder
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghod Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 am

clagan wrote:is there an article to go with it chara?

No mate, just the pictures, great and humbling to have support and solidarity with an oppressed people who have suffered much more than we have.
Ghod
Ghod

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am

Ghod wrote:

No mate, just the pictures, great and humbling to have support and solidarity with an oppressed people who have suffered much more than we have.

absolutely. i feel as strongly about Gaza as i do about our own country. we had it easy compared to them, its unthinkable what Palestinians go through even today. while the international community sit back and watch.
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 am

clagan wrote:
Ghod wrote:

absolutely. i feel as strongly about Gaza as i do about our own country. we had it easy compared to them, its unthinkable what Palestinians go through even today. while the international community sit back and watch.

im the same mate, i feel so much for Palestine sometimes it eclipses my feelings for Ireland
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  clagan Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 am

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Ira_and_plo

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Three-ladies

Gaza solidarity with Bloody Sunday victims Palestine-mural
clagan
clagan

Back to top Go down

Post  niall Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 am

love that top picture
niall
niall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down